Quick And Easy – How To Change Color In Photoshop
In this Photoshop CC 2019 video tutorial, I will show you the quick and simple way to change colors in Photoshop, prep your project and let’s start! Steps below.
1. First, open the picture with the model.
2. Add adjustment layer: Click “Add a new fill or adjustment layer” icon at bottom of Layers palette, then choose Hue/Saturation.
3. Then press the button where the hand is represented, then go to select the blue area of your dress.
4. Next, give your maximum value to HUE (+180) and SATURATION (+90).
5. Next, then adjust the color range until you get the dress control area.
6. Next, then reset the positive maximum values to zero for HUE and SATURATION, then adjust HUE with any negative/positive values, to obtain the color you want.
That’s it! I finished.